|Raw Brownie & Apricot-Coconut Energy Bites|
Apricot Coconut Energy Bites
1/2 cup raw almonds
1 cup dried apricots
1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
1/3 cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp. agave nectar
3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1. Process almonds in food processor until finely ground and set them aside.
2. Place dried apricots in the food processor and process until finely chopped - about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add coconut, oats, agave nectar, sesame seeds and ginger.
4. Process until it all binds together and add in almonds.
5. Process until well combined
6. Roll mixture into balls and store in the freezer in an air tight container.
1 cup walnuts (unsalted)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
1 1/4 cups Medjool dates (about 12)
1/4 cup almonds (unsalted)
1. Pit the dates, set them aside.
2. Process the walnuts in the food processor until nuts are finely ground.
3. Add the cocoa powder & salt and pulse to combine.
4. Now, while food processor is running, add dates one at a time. Once the dates are incorporated the dough should be crumbly yet form-able
5. Now throw in the almonds and pulse to combine.
6. Now you can form the brownies. You can press them into a pan, roll them into balls or shape them into cubes.
7. Place them into the fridge or freezer for 5-10 minutes then sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
8. If in a pan, then cut. I put the balls &/or cubes in a container and store them in the container.
Click here for printable version