|Look at these beauties!|
In honor of my "chef" sons, I give you "Raspberry Delight" - their name for it.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan
- Combine 2 1/4 cups of flour with baking soda and salt and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice and 1 tsp. vanilla extract to the butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup of yogurt to the batter and mix well. Then add flour mixture and combine until all ingredients are just incorporated (don't mix to much or too long).
- Toss the raspberries with the remaining ¼ cup of flour. Fold gently into the cake batter.
- Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes. At this point a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.
|Here it is, cookin' away!|
- Place on a wire rack and let cool for 20-30 minutes.
|Golden on the outside|
- 9. Once the cake has cooled whisk together the remaining 1Tb. of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and the powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the cake.
Click here for printable recipe.